We are very pleased to tell you that the exhibition at La Boverie will reopen on Tuesday 19 May! We worked on a plan to make that reopening as safe and as simple as possible for our visitors and staff.
Over the last few weeks we have done everything in our power to extend the exhibit until 2 August 2020, and to give everyone a chance to come face-to-face with the stunning hyperrealistic sculptures. This exhibition will open from Tuesday to Friday from 9:30am to 6 pm and in the weekends from 10am to 6pm.
How does this affect your visit to our exhibition?
Here are the main prevention measures that apply within our museum:
- Days and hours of visit rested unchanged: Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Paiement uniquement par voie électronique : il est vivement recommandé de réserver en ligne ou téléphoner au +32 (0)2/549 60 49 ou via l’adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org. Merci de respecter l’horaire de votre réservation. Votre e-ticket sur Smartphone est à privilégier
- Gestion de flux de visiteurs : respect de la consigne préconisée par le Conseil National de Sécurité
- Sens de circulation grâce à un marquage au sol et un fléchage unidirectionnel
- Respect of social distancing and hygiene measures: 1.50 m between each visitor.
- Mask mandatory
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at the entrance and exit.
- Cloakroom and lockers will be closed. We recommend to taking as little as possible. Large bags, trolleys and umbrellas are not allowed. Handbags and small backpacks accepted: travel light!
- Toilets accessible by one person at a time. These will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- As is always the case, only persons with reduced mobility will be able to use the lift (only 1 person at a time).
- The museum shop and the sandwich shop Madame Boverie are accessible.
Questions about tickets
- If you already have a ticket to the exhibition, your ticket remains valid between 19 May and 2 August 2020 inclusive. In order not to exceed the number of visitors allowed simultaneously in the exhibition, please let us know the date and time of your visit by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In this message, please mention the name of the person who made the reservation and the number of the initial reservation or send a copy of the ticket as an attachment to your e-mail. A confirmation will be sent to you.
- If you cannot find a slot to suit you in the new period, you can choose to donate the value of the ticket in support of the cultural sector or to get a voucher (without extra charge) for our upcoming exhibit dedicated to Andy Warhol that will open as from October in La Boverie (www.expo-factory.be). Therefore, please contact the organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don't already have a ticket, tickets will be on sale again from our website. Please buy your ticket online. Tickets will be sold in time slots. Therefore, you will be able to buy a ticket online for a specific time. The reason for this is that we can only welcome a certain number of visitors at any time. If you can’t buy it online, it is also possible to make a reservation by phone or mail.
- If you want to buy a combined ticket Hyperrealism Sculpture and Toutankhamon : More information
If you have any questions about ticketing for this exhibition, please contact us directly at email@example.com or 02/549 60 49